(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
- AMD Sempron™ series processors
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:|
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
- Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
- 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots(The PCI Express slots conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
|Storage Interface||Integrated in the APU:|
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
|USB||Integrated in the APU:|
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 6 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors|
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors|
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan speed control* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for EasyTune* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 32-bit/64-bit
- Support for Windows XP 32-bit* Only support SATA IDE mode.
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.0cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.